WordPress Security Audit
Better to be safe than sorry!
If you have a WordPress site, but you aren't sure if it's secure... don't wait for the worst to happen. Much better to find out now.
WordPress Security Audits tell you about your current site security and performance. Audits of typical configurations can include:
- Inspect all site files and database for malicious code.
- Review login, registration and comment systems, check contact forms.
- Check basic plugins for leaks and recommend stronger ones where required.
- Penetration tests using typical hacker methods and tools.
- Review site performance and make recommendations for reducing pageload times.
- Written report on strengths, weaknesses and what needs fixing right away.